How to Download MediaFire Music Files
MediaFire has changed so much over the years that it has left so many people feeling left out in the cold for a long time now. Even though they now have a mobile application and a much nicer desktop and online version of the application it's just all confusing for many users. What people really want to know is what they can do with MediaFire now. Most importantly, people want to know how to download free MediaFire music. Well, we have the answer to the issues of downloading MediaFire music. You can download MediaFire music files now when you are shared the music by someone you know. Another way to download is from those who are directly linked with your social profiles you have linked to MediaFire when that part of the application is working.
To put it very easily MediaFire is pretty much just another way to store your files and manage them. The fact that there are so many people who are having issues with different aspects of the MediaFire it has been increasingly become a source of contempt than a place where people want to go for file sharing. When there are so many other applications that are great for the file sharing capabilities, it's not much use to have MediaFire anymore unless you just use it for its 50 gigabytes of storage. In any case, if you just want to know how to download MediaFire Music from your friends we have those steps here for your below.
Here are the steps that you are going to need when you want to download MediaFire Music.
1. Make sure to login at the email account you have associated with your MediaFire Music account. This is perhaps the most important step of all because you can't do the other steps properly without performing this step.
2. Look through your account and find the emails from MediaFire that contain the link to the song you have been shared for download.
3. Click on the link within the email that you have received and want to download.
4. From the list of downloadable links that show on your screen, choose the one for the song you wish to download by placing the mouse over the link to hover over it. If you are using the app via mobile you can just tap the link.
5. As you hover over the link with the mouse you will see the download button appear. Click or tap on that download button to open up the next screen.
6. In the next screen you will need to click the button that asks if you want to start the download.
7. Make sure to check the box that asks if you want to save the file before continuing with the download.
After completing those steps the file will begin to download to either your computer or mobile device. This doesn't automatically place it in your MediaFire though. You will still need to move the file from your computer or device to the MediaFire application. Once you place it there either via mobile device or computer you will be able to get access to it on any device with the same application. This process can be a little tedious in the beginning so it's best that you will bookmark or favorite this page in your browser for future reference.